Saturday, November 19, 2011

The past never comes back....

Very often, we tend to regret our past and wish we could go back and change things....

Or maybe we want to go back at some point in time in life where we were happy or relive a moment that we really enjoyed.  But folks....unfortunately the past never comes back...what's gone is gone...


(Photo taken from: My life, my thoughts.)

Some time back... my family was going through a very difficult phase in life.  One member of the family was far away from us, despite being in the country.  That person who is dear to us was going through one of the worst moment in her life.  Since we are all very close to each other, we could not see her suffer alone.  At times we wished life was just like before....just before this one member left the house...  It was then that I really understood that we cannot go back to the past...

Every single moment spent in life never comes back.  Similar situations may arise, you may get to spend almost the same scenario with almost the same people but things are never the same.  By understanding this fact, I think I grew up a little more in maturity...ok ok am not trying to show am more mature than anyone.  It is simply that I had to learn a lot of things in life by the harder way...

One should never dwell in the past.  So we simply need to move ahead in life.  The only best thing that one can do is to simply learn from the past experiences and avoid making the same mistakes.  As for the best moments from the past...well cherish them and try to live life with your loved ones and make the present worth it.  

And not to forget:  every single moment wasted uselessly today will never come back again tomorrow....

So folks,

 - Do not keep regrets
 - Do not waste your time on wish I did this or that
 - Make the most of this beautiful gift god bestowed us: Life

On this note, I will sign off

Loads of Love

Mina

P.s: Thanks Mark for sharing such beautiful thoughts with us on: My life, my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment