Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Poem...Life


Here you go folks...another Poem shared by the same dear friend....

I guess he gave me this poem for me to share....if not...too late!!!

There was a long story behind but am not going to relate that here...just too long! hehe

So here goes the poem....


Life is to live,so live it with a smile
If not for long at least for a while
Think not at the fading flowers,think of the sunny hours
Think not of your grief for life is brief

Poem by Dhiraj Husraj (1999)

The poem really touched a string since that's what I always tell myself when I am going through bad phases in life....ok...right...not in the same poetic way...yet that's how I encourage myself!

Till next,

Loads of love

Mina

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete