Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inspirations....

Recently, I have noticed that there is a new trend going on Facebook 
(Or is it that I am the one who never noticed before?)

Since quite some time I saw my friends sharing beautiful and inspiring pictures on Facebook.  Of course I shared a few too and been to the pages from where they originally comes.  

Some of these pictures really reflect the truth while some really touch some strings in the heart.....  As a comeback, I wanted to share some pictures through which I've come across lately and here they are:



There are also some that come with some interesting and inspiring quotes.  Some of my favs are as follows:


From personal experience, I can say that indeed, at times, you have to fall to be made stronger....

The below 2 made me laugh at first....yeah, i really laughed but it's so true!  As times through the journey of life, we meet so many people.  Some leave some sweet memories while others....well we simply wish we never met them at all!  But yet, am sure we did learn something from them!



The below defines love and beauty...simply beautiful lines:





The below is so true.  What's gone is gone....we can't go back to the past but we should never lose hope.  We can always start as from now and look ahead :)


Well, here you are....a few pics that really touched me.

Courtesy: Beautuiful thoughts; Deep life quotes, Positive Vibrations; The Secrets of The SeaMy life, my thoughts.

You can visit these pages when you are on FB.  I hope I have not missed any....I will be back in a moment to update the list :)

Till then,

Take care

Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment