Saturday, July 9, 2011

A little update...

Hello!!!!

Am I back???  I hope :)

Well, actually, it's been a long time I have not posted anything.  I was busy with work during the weekdays and when weekends came I was sick. Yeah the flu has a perfect timing!!!

As usual when I travel (in the bus of course...lol) I have a lot of ideas that fuse in my mind.  But since I do not write them down, I forget all my ideas the moment I step down the bus.

Anyway, this one is going to be a short one.  Just wanted to leave a note that I am still in business.  I am simply not online very often....or maybe I should admit I am not that inspired these days....blame it on being tired and sick pfffttt... To be frank, I hate winters....since I spend most of it either freezing (though winters in Mauritius is far from european winters or canadian winters for instance) or am sick with a flu that does not want to leave me...ughhhh

Well, that's all for a reminder than Mina is not  going away from blogging :D

Till then,

Take care my dears

Love  Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment