Sunday, August 14, 2011

Here I am....

Hey there....

It's been quite a long time since I last posted something here :(

Well, I've observed lately that I feel so tired when I get back home that I don't even open my laptop.  The weekends often get busy or I feel so lazy that I rather lay on the bed and watch TV.

However, I always think about what I want to write about...as usual the ideas fuse but the moment I sit down to write, I completely forget.

Well...actually, I came online to look for info about Shammi Kapoorji's death.  I heard about it on the radio earlier on and wanted to find out more.

This morning itself I woke up at 5 am and could not find some sleep, so I put the TV on and there was an old movie showing on Zee Cinema : Prem Rog.  Shammiji was in the movie and I was wondering how is he?  I know he was sick since a long time.  But I never thought that I would hear about his death on the same day....:(  I feel a bit sad... May his soul rest in peace.

Life is so unpredictable.  we have to make the most of it...

Well, on this note, I will end up here and promise to write more soon

With loads of love

Mina

1 comment: